Sunday, January 25, 2009

Holes

My friends are so funny......this is what was sent to me. Rawr. LOL.


Yikes:
You may have a bit of time on your hands today, allowing you to wander back down memory lane. Even if you revisit times and places that were not so great, now you have a chance to reframe these past experiences and see what happened in a new light. Finding a positive aspect to a difficult phase can be a very important first step toward forgiving and moving beyond an old emotional wound.


I always stick my fingers in holes....Not a good thing to say.

This is something to check out......AMAZING




Its called Cushnie Et Ochs

Yah......

1 comment:

  1. oooh! i really like these runway photos! so simple but so effective.
    thanks for adding me to your blog! you should get bloglovin! then i'll add you to my blogroll!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails