Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Runway to Realway





























































































































































































































With much adoration I say this.....I heart Fashion..
Any for all my NY dudes out there, check out this last pic. I dont know if any of you have the heart to wear that! haha Those dudes style = BANANAS. Love it. The end.
Credits:
From top to bottom:
Pics 1-3 : Doo Ri pre-fall 2009
Pics 4-7: Givenchy pre-fall 2009
Pics 8-11: YSL pre-fall 2009
Pic 12: altamiranyc.blogspot
Pic 13&14: damstyle.blogspot
Pics 15-18: thesartorialist.blogspot
















1 comment:

  1. I love the last pic.
    I'm kind of inspired to do something like that w. my jacket for Vday.

    great post love <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails