Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Daisy Lowe for Morgan




"Here is a look at the Daisy Lowe designed collection, for French chain Morgan. [WWD]

“I’d been asked by English brands and they just weren’t prepared to give me enough creative control, and Morgan did,” she explained. “Actually, it was quite nice for me to come and do it somewhere different, away from the English press. It kind of gave me a bit more creative headspace to just go: ‘I’m not going to be judged.’ ”

“I love women with bigger bottoms and larger thighs,” Lowe said in her throaty voice. “I think it’s so sexy.”

“I’m not big in any way, but I do have a womanly shape rather than the normal model size, and so, of course, I’m extremely conscious of it,” she said matter-of-factly. “I’m reminded of it every time I go to work, so I had to make sure that [the clothes were] flattering to that shape.”


Love it. She Rocks!!!!

Via Fashion Copious

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails