Tuesday, September 7, 2010

STOLEN












Just a few stolen photos of looks I'm currently inspired by and purchases I'd like to make. The bullet ring & bull skull rings, Yum, and those 3.1 Philip Lim shorts and SHOES. Those sparkly lips are awesome, and that CHANEL BACKPACK. Wtf. I need to win the lottery. For now I steal images and swoon....

VIA
Monica Rose, Rick Owens wife's hand via Jak & Jil, Vanessa Jackman, Fashion Copious (A Renaissance of Style
Shot by: Tommy Ton), 3.1 Philip Lim F2010, Cartoon Styles,Chanel backpack via Vogue September 2010, LAS Jewelry via bleach black, bulletgirl.com, ANNIIEEMAL

3 comments:

  1. You always have a feast for my eyes.....great pics, yet again:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rings and the pics are great...amazing inspiration!! By the way just found your blog and love it....officially a follower!!


    Spare time...check me out @
    NaughtyBaubles

    NaughtyBaubles on Etsy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails